About this Course
This two-hour sexual harassment course is designed for the degree of familiarity that managers, supervisors, leaders, employers, HR representatives, and anyone with decision-making responsibilities need to comply with the law and avoid liability.
In this interactive training, you'll learn about different types of sexual harassment, how to identify sexual harassment behaviors, and how regular employees can prevent and report those behaviors in the workplace.
Then we'll discuss aspects of sexual harassment law and liability that leaders in an organization need to know, including anti-retaliation requirements, how to document harassment reports and conduct an investigation, and the remedial measures you can and should take.
This course has not yet been approved for California or New York state-required sexual harassment training. Stay tuned - we are working on creating an updated course that meets these requirements.
You'll get an instant certificate of completion for your records, as well as 0.1 IACET CEUs.
Note: If you don't have a managerial or leadership role in your organization, you may be better served by our 1-hour Sexual Harassment Training for Employees.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- Sexual Harassment for Employees
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Cost of Sexual Harassment
- What is Sexual Harassment
- Types of Sexual Harassment
- Quid Pro Quo
- Hostile Work Environment
- Behaviors of Sexual Harassment
- Knowledge Checks and Activities
- Gender Identity
- Gender Expression
- Sexual Orientation
- Taking Action - Employees
- The Law
- Witnesses to Sexual Harassment
- What Should You Do Activity
- Leadership and Management Responsibilities
- Taking Action - Employer
- Employer Liability
- Federal Sexual Harassment Law
- Legal Responsibilities
- Harassment by a Supervisor
- Tangible Employment Activity
- Preventing Harassment
- Reasonable Steps
- Investigation Questions
- Who to Investigate (complainant, accused, witnesses)
- Documentation (what and when to document)
- Remedial Measures
- Practice Scenarios
What You'll Learn
- Recognize why sexual harassment training is important.
- Know the definition of sexual harassment, including what makes the basis for discrimination.
- Understand and give examples of the two kinds of sexual harassment.
- Learn how to identify behaviors that might be considered sexual harassment.
- Understand other forms of discrimination based on sex or gender, gender expression, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
- Know an employee's responsibilities when sexual harassment occurs.
- Understand an employer's responsibility and liability related to sexual harassment.
- Learn how employers can prevent workplace harassment.
- Understand why it's important to document reports of harassment.
- Learn what actions an employer can and should take when investigating a report of harassment.
- Identify corrective measures an employer should take in response to workplace harassment.
- Discover best practices for responding to a harassment or potential harassment scenario.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Healthcare courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records