About this Course
What is Sit-Down Forklift Safety Training?
Our sit-down forklift operator safety course takes a deep dive into the common hazards you might face as a sit-down forklift operator and how to avoid them with appropriate precautionary measures. The information in this course is both robust and in-depth, so it fulfills the classroom portion of the Canadian Compliance law certification that is required by law. Additionally, our course also contains a checklist to be used by your employer when administering the practical portion of your certification exam. Once you complete this online classroom portion, we will provide a certificate of completion that can be printed as proof of compliance.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Introduction to sit-down forklifts
- Anatomy of sit-down forklifts
- How to maintain and inspect your sit-down forklift
- Common sit-down forklift hazards and how to avoid them
- Explanation of rigging and hand signaling
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.