About this Course
What is Skid Steer Operator Safety Training?
If you’re operating a skid steer, you need to safely lift items, such as pallets and dirt. You also need to know how to navigate tight areas. Our Skid Steer Operator Safety course covers everything you need to know to keep yourself, and your fellow workers, safe and secure at the construction site.
You’ll learn skid steer anatomy and the different hazards they present, such as runovers and entrapments. Additionally, the course reviews best practices for maintaining and inspecting skid steers.
Who Should Take Skid Steer Operator Safety Course?
Even though only skid steer operators are required to be OSHA certified, the information in this course can be helpful for anyone who works near these types of heavy machinery.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- How to safely operate and use a skid steer and track loader
- Skid steer and track loader parts and mechanics
- Common skid steer safety hazards and how to avoid them
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.