About this Course
This Advanced Real Estate Principles (Unit II) course is divided into 5 Modules (6-hours each).
- Module A - Agency and Property Disclosure
- Module B - Real Estate Contracts
- Module C - Ethics and Real Estate
- Module D - Measurements and Valuation
- Module E - Fair Housing
This course aims to help licensees become more proficient in the practice of real estate and reinforce important topics. The course begins with an overview of licensing requirements and the South Carolina License Law before delving into agency relationships and conflicts, service delivery, and property disclosure issues.
Next, licensees will analyze common real estate contracts, classifications, and issues and learn how to deftly handle multiple offers, contingencies, and counteroffers. The Ethics module will examine ethical concepts and dilemmas and prepare licensees to identify ethical situations, assess the facts, explain the ethical choices, and state the reasoning behind a choice.
The Measurements and Valuation section will help learners perform basic real estate calculations, accurately measure property, understand legal property descriptions, and perform a property market analysis. The final module explores fair housing laws, avoiding fair housing violations, and effectively serving multi-cultural real estate consumers.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Phone, email, and chat support available
Content is updated and current
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain key points in agency as required by federal and state laws
- Describe property disclosures required by federal and state laws
- Properly respond to consumer inquiries
- Design a disclosure procedure demonstrating appropriate behavior and documentations
- Critique and analyze common real estate contracts
- Complete common real estate contracts
- Explain the provisions of common real estate contracts
- Identify situations involving real estate ethics
- Assess the facts of ethical situations
- Explain the ethical choices involved and state the reasoning behind the choice
- Demonstrate basic calculations used in measuring property
- Accurately measure a specific example
- Perform a market analysis on a property
- Identify practices that violation fair housing laws
- List the protected classes and exemptions under the Fair Housing Act
- Demonstrate how to implement fair housing practices
|Name:||South Carolina Real Estate Commission|
|Address:||Synergy Business Park; Kingstree Building110 Centerview Dr. Suite# 201|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Real Estate courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records