About this Course
What is Stairway & Ladder - CA Training?
Do you work in stairways or use ladders as part of your day-to-day tasks? This type of equipment has the potential to cause hazards that can lead to injury or even fatalities, so it’s essential you take a training course.
Our Stairway and Ladder Safety course gives you a basic overview of what you need to know about safely using stairways and ladders on the job site as stated by Canada compliance standards. In addition to giving an introduction to the types of equipment you may find on the job, we will also cover potential hazards that can result from this equipment as well as how to avoid incidents that lead to workplace injuries and fatalities.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Identify Canada occupational and safety standards regarding the use of stairways and ladders.
- Explain how to prevent work-related injuries and fatalities due to stairways and ladders in the workplace.
- Discuss how to safely use ladders and stairways on the job site.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.