About this Course
Reduce food safety hazards and foodborne illnesses by completing our HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) system training. After you finish the lessons, you will understand what HACCP is, how to implement a HACCP plan in your business, and seafood-specific training.
This course is extracted from our 16-hour HACCP course for retail establishments with the intent of providing a general audience with a basic overview of HACCP principles.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- Lesson 1: What is HACCP?
- Lesson 2: Implementation and Maintenance of the HACCP Plan
- Lesson 3: Seafood HACCP
- Lesson 4: Consumer Steps to Safer Seafood
What You’ll Learn
- What HACCP is how to use it
- Modern ways to implement an HACCP system
- How to handle seafood according to HACCP
When does my course expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
How quickly will I get my certificate of completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What can I do if I lose my certificate of completion?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.