About this Course
What is Construction Stormwater Discharges and Permits Training?
This course covers federal and state regulations for controlling and preventing stormwater discharge, which is runoff from land, paved streets, parking lots, and facility rooftops during rain or snow. Since stormwater discharge often contains enough pollutants to negatively impact water quality, industrial facilities are required take preventative measures.
You'll learn more about sources of stormwater discharge, as well as the minimum control measures and best management practices you're required to develop and implement. We'll discuss EPA construction general permit requirements, EPA multi-sector general permits (MSGPs), and Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) permits. You'll also learn about the phases of and exclusions from the NPDES stormwater program.
Who Should Take Stormwater Discharges and Permits in Construction?
This course is ideal if you're a facility manager responsible planning and implementing preventative programs for stormwater discharge.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Stormwater Discharge Requirements
- EPA Construction General Permit
- Stormwater Discharge from Industrial Facilities
- EPA's Multi-Sector General Permit (MSGP)
- Stormwater Discharges from MS4s
- Stormwater Discharge Management
- Phases of NPDES Stormwater Program
- National Menu of Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- BMP: Public Education
- BMP: Public Involvement
- BMP: Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- BMP: Construction
- BMP: Post-Construction
- BMP: Pollution Prevention / Good Housekeeping
- Stormwater Case Studies
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.