About this Course
This course will broaden your knowledge of TB Prevention.
The purpose of this training module is to broaden your understanding of present protective precautions to prevent the possibility of tuberculosis (TB) transmission.
Upon passing your final exam, we'll provide a certificate of completion for your records. Plus, we're authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
What You'll Learn
- Explain what type of infectious disease TB is
- Review CDC infection control guidelines to reduce risk of TB transmission
- Recall the risk of TB transmission to patients and health care workers in health care settings
- Prevention of Tuberculosis Spread and Transmission
- Legal Notice
- Purpose of Course
- Learning Objectives
- Target Audience
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- What is Tuberculosis (TB)?
- How is TB Spread?
- TB Infection
- Risk of Active TB
- CDC Infection-Control Practices
- Infection Control Practices
- Environmental Factors
- Critical Risk for TB transmission to HCWs
- Administrative Controls
- Environmental Controls
- Respiratory Protection Controls
- Risk Classification Examples of Settings
- TB Screening for Settings Classified at Low Risk
- TB Screening for Settings Classified at Moderate Risk
- TB Screening for Settings Classified as Potential Ongoing Transmission
- CDC Airborne Precautions
- End of Course Exam
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
BUY IN BULK ACROSS THE ENTIRE COURSE CATALOG
360training's extensive course catalog includes over 6,000 courses in a variety of different industries. Browse our complete course catalog, select all the courses you need, and calculate your savings.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Healthcare courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records
Have a question or need help? Click here to start a chat with our support team.