About this Course
What is Telescopic Handler Operator Training?
Our Telescopic Handler Operator Safety Course dissects how to safely operate a telescopic handler, also known as a reach forklift. A safety training course is a required portion of Canadian Compliance laws; this online course qualifies as an OHA and CSA course, so once completed you will have fulfilled your compliance obligation. The Telescopic Handler Operator Safety Course also provides a checklist that you can share with your employer to complete your practical evaluation and receive your certificate of compliance.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- Identify different types of scaffolding equipment, and describe the importance of using this equipment safely.
- Discuss information regarding the safe anatomy, erection and dismantling of equipment.
- Explain the different types of hazards that can occur when using scaffolding and how to avoid them.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health & Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records