About this Package
This package is designed to meet the needs and interest of the Life and Health Insurance Professional. As you seek to meet the Texas State requirement of 24 hours of CE every 2 years, 360training has created a simple package for you that meets your needs as well as is relevant to your professional license line. Within this package, two highly sought after certification course work is included: Texas Long Term Care LTC Partnership-(Refresher course and the Texas Annuity Initial Training course. You will have a one year access to your courses with this purchase.
You will receive 24 hours of credit once you have completed all courses. After reviewing the course material, you will be given 5 attempts to pass the final exam in the “Self-study” courses. A certificate of completion will be immediately available in your online profile after successfully completing of each course. Additionally, 360training will promptly submit your courses credit at the end of each course completion. The $.75 per credit hour for state filing will be added during your check out. This package comprises the following 4 courses:
- Life, Health, Long-Term Care and Disability Insurance (General) (Classroom Equivalent)(7 Hours)
- Ethics for Insurance Professionals Advanced (Ethics)(Classroom Equivalent) (9 hours)
- Long Term Care -Refresher (LTC Partnership)(Self-Study) (4 hours)
- 2011 Texas Annuity Training Course (Cert-Annuity) (Self-Study)(4 hours)
- 2011 Texas Annuity Training Course (Annuity)
Credit Hours: 4 Approval Number: 87049
Credit Type: Cert-Annuity (Self-Study)
- Long-Term Care Insurance 4-Hour Certification Refresher Course
Credit Hours: 4 Approval Number: 30901
Credit Type: CE-LTC-Partnership (Self-Study)
|Name:||Texas Department of Insurance|
|Address:||333 GuadalupePO Box 149104|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Insurance Education courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records