About this Package
This package is designed to meet the needs and interest of the Life and Health Insurance Professional. As you seek to meet the Texas State requirement of 24 hours of CE every 2 years, 360training has created a simple package for you that meets your needs as well as is relevant to your professional license line. You will have a one year access to your courses with this purchase.
You will receive 24.5 hours of credit once you have completed all courses. After reviewing the course material, you will be given 5 attempts to pass the final exam in the “Self-study” courses. A certificate of completion will be immediately available in your online profile after successfully completing of each course. Additionally, 360training will promptly submit your courses credit at the end of each course completion. The $.75 per credit hour for state filing will be added during your check out. This package includes the following 4 courses:
- Ethics for Insurance Professionals – Basic (Ethics)(Classroom Equivalent)(2 Hours)
- Principles of Insurance (General)(Classroom Equivalent) (13.5 Hours)
- Anti-Money Laundering for Insurance Professionals (General Credit) (2 Hours)
- Life, Health, Long-term Care and Disability Insurance (General Credit) (7 Hours)
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Insurance Education courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records