About this Package
You will receive 24 hours of credit once you have completed all courses. After reviewing the course material, you will be given 5 attempts to pass the final exam in the “Self-study” courses. A certificate of completion will be immediately available in your online profile after successfully completing of each course. Additionally, 360training will promptly submit your courses credit at the end of each course completion. The $.75 per credit hour fee for state filing will be added during your check out.
This package includes the following 5 courses:
- Flood Insurance (General Credit) (Self-Study)(3 Hours)
- Introduction to Property and Casualty Insurance and the Insurance Contract (General Credit) (Classroom Equivalent)(6 Hours)
- Property Insurance (General Credit) (Classroom Equivalent) (7 Hours)
- Homeowners and Dwelling Insurance (General Credit) (Self-Study)( (6 Hours)
- Ethics for Insurance Professionals – Basic (Ethics Credit)(Classroom Equivalent)(2 Hours)