About this Package
You are about to earn one of the most respected insurance certifications in America - the All Lines Adjuster License. The 360training.com All Lines Adjuster course is a TDI approved Pre-License, Classroom Equivalent course. The All Lines license allows an adjuster to work claims in the following areas:
- Residential – property used primarily for dwelling
- Commercial – property used for business, recreation, worship
- Auto – cars, motorcycles, and covered vehicles used for non-commercial transport
- Farm & Ranch – dwelling, outbuildings, barns, animals, equipment, crops in storage
- Inland Marine – commercial trucks in transit and their cargo; docks, piers, bridges
- Ocean Marine – sea vessels and their cargo
- Workers Comp – workers injured while on the job
This comprehensive course will prepare you for the final exam that will certify you as a knowledgeable, professional insurance adjuster in the state of Texas. The Texas All Lines Adjuster license will allow you to work in the state of Texas, as well as in multiple states offering reciprocity.
Earning the Texas Insurance Adjuster license requires attentive study, but this course will walk you through each step with clear explanations and application questions to evaluate and apply your growing knowledge.
Upon successful completion of the final exam, you will be ready to start the application process with TDI formally obtain your Texas All Lines Adjuster license.
Final Exam information:
Successful candidates need to pass a 150 multiple choice final exam with a score of 70% or better in less than 180 minutes. 70 % of questions are application based and 30% memory. The final exam must be monitored by a disinterested third party who must sign an Affidavit verifying exam compliance.
What You Get
- 32-Hr Online Course and 8 Hrs of Homework (State Mandated)
- 24/7 Instant Access to the Course
- Downloadable Study Guide (PDF)
Courses Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
Customer Support: 877-881-2235
Name: Texas Department of Insurance
Address: 333 Guadalupe P.O. Box 149104
Website URL: https://www.tdi.texas.gov/
How do I get a Texas Adjuster License?
To obtain your Texas adjuster license, complete the following steps:
- Meet the basic Texas Adjuster Licensing Requirements
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Be a United States citizen or legal alien who possesses a work authorization from the US Immigration and Naturalization Services
- Complete the required Texas Pre-licensing Course with state exam through 360training for the requested line of authority:
- All Lines Adjuster. We are not offering any other line of authority course.
- Process and submit Fingerprints according to the instructions on the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) Fingerprint Requirements page
- Submit the application through Sircon
- Check to see if your license has been issued at TDI License Search
What happens if I fail the exam?
If for some reason you get less than a 70% on the final exam, you will have the ability to retake the exam in the online classroom at any time. By using the study guide, most have no issue in passing the final exam but you have the ability to take the final exam until you pass. It is a 150-question exam.
What if I have questions about the content during the course?
There is a “Support” tab within the classroom that allows you to submit your question and someone will get back to you in a timely fashion. Of course, we are always available by phone during normal business hours.
What is the total cost of getting my Texas Adjusters License?
|360training Course with State Exam:
|License Application Fee:
Note: This cost can vary if you are taking the course in a state other than Texas.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Insurance Education courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records