About this Course
Learn how to work with upper-tier clients and luxury property by earning your Certified Luxury Real Estate Agent (CLRA) designation.
You'll gain the training, tools, and techniques to provide the high level of service that luxury buyers and sellers expect. We'll look at market trends in luxury homes and help you understand a luxury home buyer's needs and desires. We'll discuss marketing techniques for luxury clients and properties, how to qualify buyers for this market, and how to find your niche.
In addition to the CLRA designation, this course satisfies 10 hours of elective CE credit in Texas.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- The Luxury Home Market Trends
- Specialization and Building a Niche
- The Luxury Home Buyer - Needs and Desires
- Marketing to Find Luxury Home Buyers
- Presenting Your Services to Luxury Home Buyers
- Qualifying & Showing to Luxury Home Buyers
- The Luxury Home Seller Needs & Desires
- Marketing to Find Luxury Home Sellers
- Presenting Your Services to Luxury Home Sellers
- Servicing and Marketing the Luxury Home Listing
- Staging and Showing the Luxury Home Listing
Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)
Website URL: http://www.trec.texas.gov/
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 1700 N. Congress Avenue
TREC Provider #0238
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.