About this Product
Before you can get your Food Manager Certification, you need to pass an exam. Also, if you've already been working as a food manager, you need to renew your certification every five years.
We can help. Our food manager exam is approved in Texas to get you certified fast! And there's no need to schedule a proctored session or pay additional fees since our exam is completely online.
Once you enroll, you can start the test right away. Plan for about 90 minutes to finish, and you'll need to score at least 71% to pass. Once you’ve passed the exam, that’s it! You can print your Food Manager Certification right away.
What You Get
Texas Food Manager Certification
Exam Topics Covered
- Food: Purchasing, receiving, storing, preparing, serving and displaying food safely
- Cleaning and Sanitizing: Following cleaning procedures for equipment, utensils and food contact surfaces
- Facilities: Maintaining safe water sources and appropriate plumbing, ventilation, waste disposal systems
- Food Personnel: Ensuring personal hygiene and appropriate training of personnel
- Legal and Regulatory Issues: Ensuring regulatory compliance at all levels
What happens if I fail the Food Manager exam?
If you don’t pass the exam on your first try, you have one more attempt to pass. If you fail the exam the second time, you must re-purchase the exam.
How do I verify Learn2Serve by 360training as a Texas DSHS approved provider?
You can visit the Texas DSHS website to view a list of accepted Food Manager Certificate exam providers.
What Does Texas Require for Getting My Food Manager Certification?
To earn your food manager certification, you must pass a DSHS-approved exam administered by an accredited training provider. Once you pass the exam, county health departments, public health districts, and city health departments are required to accept your certificate.
Please note that in the City of Houston you will need to submit additional paperwork to earn your City of Houston Food Service Manager’s Certification. If you are new to the food industry, you can enroll in a training program that reviews the information you’ll need to understand to pass the exam. After completing the training program, you can then take the DSHS-approved exam to earn your food manager certification.
What can I do if I lose my Food Manager Certification?
If you lose your Food Manager Certification and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When does my course expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||Texas Department of State Health Services|
|Address:||1100 W. 49th St|
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase courses in bulk.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.