About this Course
Auto insurance, one of the most common and important consumer insurances, is a fundamental component of property insurance. Students taking this course will learn why this form of insurance is mandated by examining the basis of legal liability and the protection from it that personal auto insurance offers to insureds. Topics addressed include: the persons and automobiles covered by the policy, the basic structure of a personal auto policy, definitions pertinent to the language of the policy, and standard coverage using ISO forms.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Personal Auto Insurance
- Lesson 2: The Personal Auto Policy
This course addresses the following topics:
- Discuss why auto insurance is mandated.
- Learn who and what auto insurance covers.
- Describe the basic structure of the auto policy.
- List the three legal principles involved in policy interpretation.
- List the six exclusions in liability coverage.
- Identify and discuss the nine general provision in the personal auto policy.
|Name:||Texas Department of Insurance|
|Address:||333 GuadalupePO Box 149104|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Insurance Education courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records