About this Package
This comprehensive course will prepare you for the final exam that will certify you as a knowledgeable, professional insurance adjuster, not only in Texas, but in the multiple states that offer reciprocity, as long as you also satisfy any unique state-based requirements. Earning the Texas Insurance Adjuster license requires attentive study, but this course will walk you through each step with clear explanations and application questions to evaluate and apply your growing knowledge.
Course access: You will have access for 90 days from date of purchase to complete your course.
Instructor Connect: This valuable resource provides access to our instructor, for 30 days from date of purchase, who can tutor you on difficult concepts, answer any questions that you may have concerning the course content, work with you on overcoming test anxiety or simply clarify test procedures for your State Licensing Exam.
Exam Remediation: If you should fall short on your first attempt to pass the State Exam, you are encouraged to send your results to your instructor. He will analyze your scores and develop a personalized review plan to organize your study and deliver it to you by email. You can then focus your efforts on the material that is most likely to produce a passing score on your next attempt.
What You Get
- 32-Hr Online Course and 8 Hrs of Homework (State Mandated)
- Downloadable Study Guide (PDF)
- State Approved Exam
Courses Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
Customer Support: 877-881-2235
Name: Texas Department of Insurance
Address: 333 Guadalupe P.O. Box 149104
Website URL: https://www.tdi.texas.gov/
How do I get a Texas Adjuster License?
To obtain your Texas adjuster license, complete the following steps:
- Meet the basic Texas Adjuster Licensing Requirements
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Be a United States citizen or legal alien who possesses a work authorization from the US Immigration and Naturalization Services
- Complete the required Texas Pre-licensing Course with state exam through AdjusterPro for the requested line of authority:
- Texas All Lines Adjuster Pre-licensing
- Texas Property & Casualty Adjuster Pre-licensing
- Process and submit Fingerprints according to the instructions on the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) Fingerprint Requirements page
- Submit the application through Sircon
- Check to see if your license has been issued at TDI License Search
What is the total cost of getting my Texas Adjusters License?
|360training Course with State Exam
|License Application Fee
What happens if I fail the exam?
If for some reason you get less than a 70% on the final exam, you will have the ability to retake the exam in the online classroom at any time.
By using the study guide, most have no issue in passing the final exam but you have the ability to take the final exam until you pass. It is a 150-question exam.
What if I have questions about the content during the course?
There is a “Support” tab within the classroom that allows you to submit your question and someone will get back to you in a timely fashion. Of course, we are always available by phone during normal business hours.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Insurance Education courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records