About this Package
TIPS for On Premise - Utah:
Develop alcohol server techniques that you won’t find in other programs.
- Topics include legal information, alcohol education, and intervention skills training
- Improve customer service and situational management skills
- 3 hour course includes your certificate of completion and renews every 3 years
- Print your certificate of completion right away
Visit eTIPS for On Premise – Utah, to learn more about the specific lessons in the course.
TIPS is a 360training company.
Utah ANAB-Accredited Food Handler Training:
Get your Utah food handler training online.
- Approved by the Utah Department of Health
- Review 8 easy lessons and pass the final exam
- Print your temporary certificate of completion immediately
- Includes the $15 food handler permit fee
View our food handler training course to learn more about the specific lessons in the training.
A mandatory $18.50 state filing fee will be added at checkout.
What You Get
Learn2Serve Utah ANAB-Accredited Food Handler Training Course
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
When does my course expire?
Your Utah TIPS On Premise course will expire sixty (60) days after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
How quickly will I get my certificate of completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What can I do if I lose my certificate of completion?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Food & Beverage courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records