About this Course
What is Transportation of Dangerous Goods - CA Training?
If your job involves transporting hazardous goods like dangerous chemicals, bio-hazardous materials, or other dangerous goods, then you will need to ensure you’re complying with Canadian regulations and rules outlined by the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act (TDGA).
Our course covers all of the required training elements identified in the TDGA regulations. The course content begins with a general overview of safety rules. It then provides an overview of bloodborne pathogens (BBP), chemicals, personal protective equipment (PPE), electrical hazards, control of hazardous energy, and emergency actions to take in case of an event. The course also discusses injuries and accidents, ergonomics, and responsibility for personal safety.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- General Safety Rules
- Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Electrical Safety
- Control of Hazardous Energy
- Emergency Actions
- Fire Prevention
- Causes of Accidents and Injuries
- Safe Lifting & Back Injury Prevention
- Personal Hygiene & Sanitation
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.