About this Course
What is Trench Safety - CA Training?
Trenching is one of the most dangerous operations that you can take on as part of your job in construction. That is why Canada occupational health and safety compliance organizations (OHS and CSA) require certain safety training for those that are involved with trenching.
Our Trench Safety Training is recognized by (I-CAB) as satisfying the classroom requirements for operator safety training. The course covers a variety of different trenching topics including the competencies required by construction professionals. The course also gives an overview of soil classification, protective systems, atmosphere, common hazards, and how to avoid incidents on the trenching work site.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Explain trenching basics, and discuss what competencies are required to complete these kinds of operations.
- Discuss trenching soil classifications and protective systems and why they are important.
- Identify common trenching hazards, and explain what precautions employees can take to avoid such hazards.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.