About this Package
At last! A Property and Casualty licensing curriculum presented in a plain-English, no-nonsense manner designed with one objective in mind, a passing score on the State Insurance Licensing Exam. This state-of-the-art learning resource introduces you to the required information in a logical, progressive sequence.
You begin with the definition of risk and are then guided step-by-step through the most intricate issues of Commercial Policies and Workers Compensation Liability. You will enjoy the crisp, conversational style that practically eliminates the tedium of learning, and you will appreciate the use of important interactive strategies that help adults understand and remember.
Let's be candid... the most expensive mistake some students make is to shortcut their preparation, fail by one point and then have to pay the full cost of retaking the exam. The Ultimate Success Licensing Package helps avoid all that by providing all the essential tools plus Instructor Connect that will enable you to pass the State Licensing Exam on your first attempt.
What is Included?
A. Online Prep Course
B. Resource Guide
D. Instructor Connect
A. Online Prep Course features:
The Online Prep Course will allow you to learn and remember the critical insurance vocabulary, concepts and products that will be tested on your State Licensing Exam. You'll find no fluff, no nice-to-know, no war stories... just the essential information that you will need to obtain your license. This crucial knowledge is presented in easy to read, user-friendly language that is devoid of legal complexities and legislative mumbo-jumbo. Weâve even taken care to clearly define the insurance terms before we use them.
The instructional content is reinforced with:
- Interim quizzes in the format of your state exam so that you may monitor your progress easily.
- Key Points summary at the end of each chapter that reduces the critical information to less than a page.
- An extensive glossary/index that allows you to effortlessly define or locate that important term you simply cannot remember.
- A rigorous final exam designed to tell you if you are adequately prepared for the State Exam.
- State Law material translated into plain English which simplifies the section of the test that causes 70% of the failures.
Online Course Outline:
Your state insurance regulators built an Exam Content Outline which dictates the information which we must include in the Online Course and Resource Guide. Parts I through III of the Course and Resource Guide make up the 'national core' portion (useful in any state). Part IV is the State Law section of your course.
Part I: Property and Casualty Fundamentals
- Chapter 1 Building a Property and Casualty vocabulary
- Chapter 2 Contract Law
- Chapter 3 Basics of Property Insurance
- Chapter 4 Basics of Liability Insurance
Part II: Personal Lines
- Chapter 5 Homeowners and Dwelling policies
- Chapter 6 Personal Auto Policy
- Chapter 7 Watercraft and Flood Policies
Part III: Commercial Lines
- Chapter 8 The Commercial Package policy
- Chapter 9 Commercial Property
- Chapter 10 Commercial General Liability
- Chapter 11 Crime and Fidelity Bonds
- Chapter 12 Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Chapter 13 Other Commercial Policies: Auto, Marine & Farm
- Chapter 14 Business owners Policy
- Chapter 15 Workers Compensation and Employers Liability
Part IV: State Insurance Laws
- Chapter 16 State specific Insurance Law
- Chapter 17 State specific Property & Casualty Insurance Law
- Chapter 18 State specific Property Insurance Law
- Chapter 19 State specific Casualty Insurance Law
B. Resource Guide features:
The Property and Casualty Resource Guide mirrors the content, sequence and style of the Online Course. It fleshes out the subject matter, serves as a useful reference and provides a format that can be easily highlighted to organize and reduce the tedium of note taking. Our team of editors includes classroom instructors, insurance company trainers and testing engineers who have actually built insurance exams for use across the country. The Sagamore editorial team has as its motto, 'Dull is a 4-letter word.'
4 focused exams designed to be progressively more difficult and linked to specific test objectives.
Exam 1 - Fact Check - Terms and Definitions: if student does not master this material they will not pass. 60% of the state exam is made up of terms and definitions.
Exam 2 - Checkup - Written at the difficulty level of the state exam and covering similar content. A student scoring 75% or above can feel comfortable about passing state exam.
Exam 3 - Double Check - for students who did not do well on Exam 2 and need remediation. If scoring 75% they are ready for state exam
Exam 4 - Checkmate (The Beast!) - This exam is not for everyone and is more difficult than the state exam. A score of 60% would be outstanding and is ideal for highly competitive people and those who absolutely must pass on first attempt.
D. Instructor Connect:
This valuable resource provides access to a live instructor, for 30 days from date of purchase, who can tutor you on difficult concepts, answer any questions that you may have concerning the course content, work with you on overcoming test anxiety or simply clarify test procedures for your State Licensing Exam.
- If you should fall short on your first attempt to pass the State Exam, you are encouraged to send your results to your instructor. He will analyze your scores and develop a personalized review plan to organize your study and deliver it to you by email. You can then focus your efforts on the material that is most likely to produce a passing score on your next attempt.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Insurance Education courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records