The objective of this Using the Emergency Response Guidebook course is to train emergency responders in the proper and effective use of the most recent Emergency Response Guidebook.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the use of each of the colored sections;
- Identify hazardous materials in the guidebook using different criteria;
- Establish safe distances for specific hazardous materials; and
- Much more.
- The ability to realize the need for additional resources, and to make appropriate notifications to the communication center.
Section 1 - Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG) Overview
Section 2 - ERG White Pages Quiz
Section 3 - ERG Yellow-bordered & Blue-bordered Pages
Section 4 - ERG Yellow-bordered & Blue-bordered Pages Quiz
Section 5 - ERG Orange-bordered Pages
Section 6 - ERG Orange-bordered Pages Quiz
Section 7 - ERG Green-bordered Pages
Section 8 - ERG Green-bordered Pages Quiz
BUY IN BULK ACROSS THE ENTIRE COURSE CATALOG
360training's extensive course catalog includes over 6,000 courses in a variety of different industries. Browse our complete course catalog, select all the courses you need, and calculate your savings.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health & Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records
Have a question or need help? Click here to start a chat with our support team.