About this Package
Are you required to take both food handler and on-premises alcohol training for your job? You can save on these required courses with our bundle, which is ideal for bartenders, servers, managers, and anyone working in the food service industry. Plus, both our food handler and on-premises alcohol training courses are approved in Utah.
Once you enroll, you’ll get access to both courses. After completing the lessons and passing the final exams, you’ll be awarded certificates of completion. Then, we will report your training to the Utah Department of Health so that they can mail your official food handler permit.
We will also report your alcohol training to the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (DABC) so that you can print your official certificate from their portal.
100% online—desktop or phone
Self-paced—all at once or multiple sessions
Chat and phone support 7 days a week
Training packages help you save money
Information that’s easy to follow and understand
Software that’s simple to navigate
Utah Food Handler Training
Meet your training requirements to earn your Utah food handler permit.
- Approved by the Utah Department of Health
- Review 8 easy lessons and pass the final exam
- Print your temporary certificate of completion immediately
- Includes the $15 food handler permit fee
View our food handler training course to learn more about the specific lessons in the training.
Utah On-Premises Alcohol Training
Get your on-premises alcohol training to meet Utah requirements with our online course.
- Complete your training in 3 hours
- Review 7 informative lessons
- Pass the final exam
- Show proof of training to get your official card
- Renew every 3 years
Visit our Utah on-premises alcohol server course, to learn more about the specific lessons in the training.
When do my courses expire?
Your courses will expire one (1) year after you purchase them (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my courses?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.