About this Package
Our life and health insurance CE package is designed to help you gain an in-depth overview of general life and health insurance related concepts and will provide your on-going training for selling long-term care. Key concepts that you will learn are:
- Gain a broad understanding of life and health insurance
- Understand different types of information found in an insurance policy
- Get a refresher on Utah life and health insurance topics.
Courses included in this package will help you meet your CE requirements for Utah life and health license renewal, with 3 mandatory hours and 21 elective/general topic hours.
- Life Settlements
Credit Hours: 1 Approval Number: 21349
Credit Type: Life (Self Study)
- Overview of Life Settlement Industry: Current Events & Regulatory
Credit Hours: 2 Approval Number: 21832
Credit Type: Life, Accident and Health (Self Study)
- Long-Term Care 8-Hour Initial Course
Credit Hours: 8 Approval Number: 26026
Credit Type: Long Term Care (Self Study)
- Ethics for Insurance Professionals - Basic
Credit Hours: 3
Credit Hours: 4
- Life, Health, Disability and Long Term Care Insurance
Credit Hours: 7
Credit Hours: 3
|Name:||Utah Insurance Department|
|Address:||3110 State Office BuildingPO Box 146901|
|City:||Salt Lake City|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Insurance Education courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records