About this Package
Our property and casualty insurance CE package will help you gain an understanding of the different types of insurance that covers your client’s personal property and liability coverage. Some types of P&C insurance include renters’ insurance, auto insurance, and homeowner’s insurance. Key concepts that you will learn are:
- Gain a broad understanding of P&C insurance
- Understand different types of information found in an insurance policy
- Accurately describe the types of P&C insurance to better assist your clients’ needs
Courses included in this package will help you meet your CE requirements for Utah license renewal, with 3 mandatory hours and 21 elective/general topic hours.
- New Trends in Life & Health Insurance: Environmental & Occupational Issues
Credit Hours: 6 Approval Number: 21357
Credit Type: Property & Casualty (Self Study)
- Introduction to Property and Casualty and the Insurance Contract
Credit Hours: 6
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
Credit Hours: 3
|Name:||Utah Insurance Department|
|Address:||3110 State Office BuildingPO Box 146901|
|City:||Salt Lake City|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Insurance Education courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records