About this Course
What is Vehicle-Mounted Aerial Lift Safety Training?
If you’re operating a vehicle-mounted aerial lift, you need to avoid hazards while safely lifting workers and their tools to reach great heights. Our Vehicle-Mounted Aerial Lift Safety course covers everything you need to know to keep yourself, and your fellow workers, safe and secure.
You’ll learn vehicle-mounted aerial lift anatomy and the different hazards they present, such as falls, tip overs, and structural failures. Additionally, the course reviews best practices for maintaining and inspecting vehicle-mounted aerial lift. Plus, our course will ensure your compliant with OSHA standards.
Who Should Take Vehicle-Mounted Aerial Lift Safety Course?
Even though only vehicle-mounted aerial lift operators are required to be OSHA certified, the information in this course can be helpful for anyone who works in close proximity to these types of heavy machinery.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Safe vehicle-mounted aerial lifts and bucket truck operations
- The anatomy and mechanics of vehicle-mounted aerial lifts
- The ways you can protect yourself from bucket truck hazards
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.