About this Package
Are you required to get trained on both food and alcohol safety? Then, our package option is the ideal solution. It includes both Virginia alcohol seller-server training and ANSI-accredited food handler training.
When you enroll, you’ll not only satisfy your requirements, but you’ll also learn about Virginia laws for protecting your customers. For example, our alcohol course reviews the laws and penalties for serving alcohol to minors. Plus, our food handler course ensures you know the proper methods for storing and cooking food.
Once you complete the training courses and pass the final exams, you’ll get your certificates of completion that you can use to verify your training.
100% online—desktop or phone
Self-paced—all at once or multiple sessions
Chat and phone support 7 days a week
Training packages help you save money
Information that’s easy to follow and understand
Software that’s simple to navigate
Virginia Alcohol Training
Get your alcohol training online.
- Approved provider in Virginia
- Finish in 3 hours
- Review 7 easy lessons and pass the final exam
- Includes your certificate of completion
Visit our Virginia alcohol seller-server course, to learn more about the specific lessons in the training.
Food Handler Training
Get your ANSI-accredited food handler training online.
- ANSI-accredited training course
- Complete the course in just 2 hours
- Review 8 easy lessons and pass the final exam
- Print your certificate of completion right away
- Use it to show proof of food safety training
View our food handler training course to learn more about the specific lessons in the training.
When do my courses expire?
Your courses will expire one (1) year after you purchase them (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my courses?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.