About this Course
Satisfy Virginia's Fair Housing CE requirement with this course with an exploration of Fair Housing and anti-discrimination laws that apply in the state.
In this course, we'll examine the federal Fair Housing Act of 1968. We'll explain why it was necessary, the protected classes and activities, and how this directly affects modern real estate transactions and business practices.
We'll explain how to avoid discriminatory practices and look at case studies that illustrate real-world dilemmas.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
4 hours (Fair Housing)
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Introduction to Fair Housing
- Additional Legal Protections to Prevent Discrimination
- Enforcement of Fair Housing Laws
- Avoiding Discriminatory Practices
- Fair Housing Law in Virginia
- Real World Practice: Virginia Case Studies
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.