About this Course
In conjunction with local and state REALTOR® boards and associations, we are proud to present this Ethics for REALTORS® course online. This course meets the NAR Ethics renewal requirements and may be reported by students to the local and/or state association upon completion.
Course Learning Objectives:
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the code of ethics along with the preamble.
- Go through the core basic duties to the clients & customers, duties to the public and duties to REALTORS®. with respective articles.
- Discuss various scenarios, case studies and examples in order to master the Ethics for REALTORS®.
- Learn various enforcements and obligations predefined to be followed along with additional issues and pathways to professionalism.
|Name:||Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation|
|Address:||9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 400|
BUY IN BULK ACROSS THE ENTIRE COURSE CATALOG
360training's extensive course catalog includes over 6,000 courses in a variety of different industries. Browse our complete course catalog, select all the courses you need, and calculate your savings.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Real Estate courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records
Have a question or need help? Click here to start a chat with our support team.