About this Course
With our training course, it’s easy to understand the codes and regulations in Virginia for selling and serving alcohol. Specifically, the training teaches you how to prevent anyone underage from buying and consuming alcohol. You’ll learn how to refuse a sale, properly check identification, and manage confrontational situations with customers.
Once you complete the lessons in the course, you’ll take a final exam, and if you score at least 70%, you get your certificate of completion—which can help reduce your liability.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Check with your employer
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
- Lesson 3: Preventing Intoxication and Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
- Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances and Situations that May Lead to Sexual Assault
- Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
- Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
- Lesson 7: Virginia Alcohol Laws
What You’ll Learn
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
Are you an approved provider of Virginia alcohol training?
Yes. We are an approved provider in Virginia. You can visit the Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority’s website to view a list of certified training providers, which includes Learn2Seve by 360training.
When does my course expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
How quickly will I get my certificate of completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What can I do if I lose my certificate of completion?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Name:||Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control|
|Address:||2901 Hermitage Road|