About this Course
What is Walking and Working Surfaces Training?
Slips, trips, and falls are one of the leading causes of occupational injury and death. This course covers OSHA standards to minimize this risk on walking and working surfaces like ramps, stairways, slippery floors, ladders, and scaffolds.
You'll learn how to recognize the hazards of walking-working surfaces, as well as measures for eliminating and controlling these hazards. This includes guarding for floor and wall openings.
Who should take Walking and Working Surfaces?
OSHA requires this training for all employees working at a permanent place of employment, unless the only work being performed is domestic, mining, or agricultural. This course satisfies training requirements for 29 CFR 1910 Subpart D.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Wall and Floor Openings and Holes
- General Requirements
- Guarding Floor and Wall Openings and Holes
- Stairs, Ladders, and Scaffolds
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.