About this Course
This course will give the student a broad overview of Homeowner's Association Management. It starts by showing the manager how to set up a non-profit association and the legal documents required. The board of directors and their role in running the association, drawing up bylaws and how the board operates are covered thoroughly. The course also covers CC&Rs and other restrictions and laws that all managers need to know. Resolving disputes through litigation and non-litigious means round out the course.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- Introduction to Common Interest Developments
- Buying a Unit in a Common Interest Development
- The Manager's Role at a Board Meeting
- How Board Meetings Work
- The Board of Directors
- Association Meetings
- Homeowner's Association Restrictions: Part 1
- Homeowner's Association Restrictions: Part 2
- Enforcement of Covenants and Restrictions
- Inspection Rights of Members
- Changing the Governing Documents
- Financial Management of a Homeowner's Association
- Summary of Homeowner's Association Reserves
- Assessments by the Association
- Enforcing Assessment Liens
- Association Contracts
- Statute of Frauds
- Contracting through Agents
- Discrimination in Employment Contracts
- Property and Liability Insurance
- Over-the-air Reception Devices
- Law and the Courts
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||Washington Department of Licensing|
|Address:||2000 Fourth Avenue West|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Real Estate courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records