SST 4-Hour Fall Prevention
Learn about fall hazards, prevention methods, and OSHA's fall protection requirements. Enroll now!
360training is an approved provider by the New York City Department of Buildings.
Provider ID Number: 4T02
Includes: Certificate of Completion
Credit Type: SST - Prescribed Course (0.4 CEUs)
Credit: 4 Hour(s) | Language: English
About this Course
360training.com, Inc. is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes quality of continuing education and training.Our IACET Accreditation.
Worksite falls are the #1 cause of death in construction. In fact, one in three fatalities in the industry is fall-related.
While taking this course, you will become familiar with the requirements of OSHA's Fall Protection in Construction standard and the rationale behind these rules. Through the lessons, you will gain an understanding of fall hazards and prevention methods.
After completing the lessons and passing the 20-question final exam with a score of at least 75%, you receive a certificate of completion. You get three attempts to pass the final – there is a quiz you after each lesson to help you prepare.
Note, THIS IS AN AWARENESS-LEVEL TRAINING ONLY and does not provide any other qualification or authorization outside of the Site Safety Training Card.
Employers MUST train workers to control fall hazards associated with their tasks and the proper use, limitations, and maintenance of fall-hazard controls. This includes using equipment such as personal fall arrest systems, retractable lifelines, vertical lifelines, scaffolds, and ladders.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- Fall Prevention
- Fall Protection Plan and Training
- Types of Fall Protection-Passive Systems
- Elements of Fall Protection Systems
- Steel Structural Assembly Standards
- Hole Covers
- Rules for Stairways
- Rules for Ladders
- Construction of Scaffolds
- Warning and Marking System
- Other Areas that Require Fall Protection
- Sidewalk Sheds
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems (PFAS)
- Define terms associated with falls in construction.
- Recognize, avoid, and prevent falls hazards.
- Describe regulatory safety requirements associated with falls, including OSHA's Subpart M.
- Make informed decisions when working at heights.
- Illustrate statistics of fatal falls as the most common cause of death in construction.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||New York City Department of Buildings|
|Phone:||212 393 2214|
|Address:||Buildings University, 280 Broadway|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health and Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records