SST 8-Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher/Chapter 33
This course provides a review of the role of the Site Safety Manager & Coordinator in meeting OSHA laws and NYC codes. Enroll today to earn credits for your SST card!
Provider ID Number: 4T02
This is a 360training course. 360training is an approved provider by the New York City Department of Buildings.
Includes: Certificate of Completion
Credit Type: SST - Prescribed Course (0.8 CEUs)
Credit: 8 Hour(s) | Language: English
About this Course
360training.com, Inc. is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes quality of continuing education and training.Our IACET Accreditation.
This 8-hour course will provide the information necessary to fully understand the role of the Site Safety Manager & Coordinator.
As a requirement for earning your Site Safety Training (SST) worker or supervisor card, this course will:
- Describe the specific safety rules and requirements of OSHA laws
- Provide a comprehensive review of NYC construction codes, including Chapter 33
- Examine the roles and responsibilities of the Site Safety Manager
After completing the lessons and passing the 20-question final exam with a score of at least 75%, you'll receive a certificate of completion. You get three attempts to pass the final exam.
This course meets the requirements of the New York City Department of Buildings 8-Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher Course.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by chat, email, and phone
Content is updated and current
- Introduction to Site Safety Management
- Safeguards & Maintenance of Sites
- Demolition & Property Protection
- Construction & Repair of Major Buildings
- Cranes, Derricks & Equipment Handling
- Safe Use of Tools on the Jobsite
- Activities and Accidents in Construction
- OSHA 1926 Overview
- Construction Focus Four - Fall Protection
- Safety Protocols
- Cranes and Rigging
- Emergency Situations & Preparedness Procedures
This course will give students the information necessary to understand the role of the Site Safety Manager & Coordinator. Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize the specific requirements to become certified as a Site Safety Manager
- Recall the responsibilities of various individuals working in the construction industry in New York City
- Identify the OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Focus Four Hazards
- Interpret the applicable NYC Construction codes
- Summarize the NYC Department of Buildings requirements for the Site Safety Manager
- Classify the Site Safety Plan Requirements
- Distinguish Jobsite Safety Violations
- Identify the Safe use of tools on the job
- Describe safety protocols for concrete, standpipe inspection, cranes & derricks, supported scaffolds and sheds
- Identify the Reoccurring jobsite problems
- Interpret Jobsite Emergency Situations & Preparedness Procedures
- Discuss the NYC Buildings Unsafe Conditions (311) Notification Procedures
- List the NYC/DOI Building Integrity Training Contact Information Sheet
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||New York City Department of Buildings|
|Phone:||212 393 2214|
|Address:||Buildings University, 280 Broadway|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health and Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records