SST 2-Hour Site Safety Plan (SSP)
Understand the components of Site Safety Plans. Learn when a site safety plan is needed, the requirements, and how to follow one. Enroll now to earn credit for your SST Supervisor card.
Provider ID Number: 4T02
360training is the provider of this course. 360training is an approved provider by the New York City Department of Buildings.
Includes: Certificate of Completion
Credit Type: SST - Prescribed Course (0.2 CEUs)
Credit: 2 Hour(s) | Language: English
About this Course
360training.com, Inc. is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes quality of continuing education and training.Our IACET Accreditation.
A 2017 mandate requires that certain construction projects in NYC now have a Site Safety Plan (SSP) to comply with chapter 33 of the New York City building code.
An SSP documents project-specific health and safety requirements and outlines how hazards and risks are managed on specific job sites. A Site Safety Plan supports worker safety by organizing construction operations and ensuring that property and public safeguards are in place. A SSP is the blueprint for safely completing a project.
This course explains SSP fundamentals:
- why Site Safety Plans are necessary
- which projects require one
- key elements, and regulatory requirements
- resources that support worksite safety
The course provides information on who creates the Site Safety Plan, how to follow an SSP, the requirements for becoming a certified Site Safety Manager, and more.
This course is required for earning or renewing a 62-hour Site Safety Training (SST) Supervisor card.
After completing the lessons and passing the 10-question final exam with a score of at least 75%, you receive a certificate of completion. You get three attempts to pass the final – there is a quiz you after each lesson to help you prepare.
Note, this is AWARENESS-LEVEL TRAINING ONLY and does not provide any other qualification or authorization outside of the Site Safety Training Card.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- Understanding the Site Safety Plan
- Reading a Site Safety Plan
- Sidewalk Sheds
- Maintenance of Traffic-Manual on Uniformed Traffic Control Devices
- Explain the necessity of using site safety plans.
- Elaborate on the logistics plans for site safety management.
- Explain regulatory requirements for site safety plans.
- Recognize the projects which require Site Safety Plans.
- Describe who creates the Site Safety Plan.
- Discuss where the Site Safety Plan must be kept on the jobsite.
- State how to follow the Site Safety Plan.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||New York City Department of Buildings|
|Phone:||212 393 2214|
|Address:||Buildings University, 280 Broadway|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health and Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records