Tool Box Talks
Site safety is the primary responsibility of SST supervisors. This course teaches how and why Toolbox Talks help you achieve this goal. Enroll now!
Provider ID Number: 4T02
This is a 360training training course. 360training is an approved provider by the New York City Department of Buildings.
Includes: Certificate of Completion
Credit Type: SST - Prescribed Course (0.2 CEUs)
Credit: 2 Hour(s) | Language: English
About this Course
360training.com, Inc. is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes quality of continuing education and training.Our IACET Accreditation.
"Toolbox Talks" are informal safety meetings used by constructions supervisors to discuss training topics and address safety needs. Often referred to as Topical Safety Meetings, these meetings are a key to improving productivity and fostering a safety culture at the workplace.
This course will teach you how to conduct a Toolbox Talk and understand why they are necessary at your job site. This course includes a review of sample topics, such as the significant safety roles on a construction site and OSHA's Focus Four hazards.
After completing the lessons and passing the 10-question final exam with a score of at least 75%, you'll get a certificate of completion right away. You get three attempts to pass the final. There is a quiz after each lesson to help you prepare.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Toolbox Talk Basics
- Sample Toolbox Talk Topics— Construction Focus Four- Electrical Hazards
- Construction Focus Four— Struck by Hazards
- Construction Focus Four— Caught-in-or-between Hazards
- Construction Focus Four— Fall Protection
- Training Principles for Delivery Effective Safety Toolbox Talks
- Recognize Toolbox Talks as a quick and easy way for competent individuals to reinforce and supplement established training efforts, to keep the safety and health compliance at the forefront.
- Heighten trainees' awareness of the need for effective toolbox talks.
- Demonstrate how to obtain feedback from workers when providing toolbox talks so the talks can become more relevant to what tasks the workers are performing.
- Identify how effective toolbox talks can increase camaraderie, communication and overall jobsite culture.
- Understand the roles of workers on the construction site.
- Determine the most effective way to control a hazard on a construction site.
- Identify the 4 most common hazards on a construction site.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||New York City Department of Buildings|
|Phone:||212 393 2214|
|Address:||Buildings University, 280 Broadway|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Environmental Health and Safety courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records