Most industrial sized motors require complex equipment for the operational control. This module describes the operation and benefits of the different motor controllers.
"Describe the common types of motor controller enclosures.
Describe manual control, semiautomatic control, and automatic control.
Describe the types of magnetic contactors.
Explain the operation and variations of magnetic contactors."
Motor Fundamentals - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Motor Fundamentals - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.