- Name employee rights under Florida Workers' Compensation Law.
- Identify which employee injuries are covered under this law.
- Define the employer's responsibilities under this law.
- Estimate both medical and wage coverage under this law.
- Starting the Course
- Lesson 1: EMPLOYEE RIGHTS
- Lesson 1: Quiz
- Lesson 2: WHICH INJURIES ARE COVERED?
- Lesson 2: Quiz
- Lesson 3: EMPLOYERÃ¢â¬â¢S RESPONSIBILITY
- Lesson 3: Quiz
- Lesson 4: MEDICAL AND WAGE COVERAGE
- Lesson 4: Quiz
- Final Exam
Florida Workers Compensation Law - Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation Electrical Contractors Licensing Board
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation Electrical Contractors Licensing Board
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1940 North Monroe Street
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible."
End of Course Instructions
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.