This course covers the terminology and attributes of sensors, the selection of moisture sensors, pressure, flow and auxiliary devices.
- Recognize the various types of temprature sensors.
- Select temprature sensors based on their features and parameters
Fundamentals of HVAC Control Systems - Sensors and Auxiliary Devices - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Fundamentals of HVAC Control Systems - Sensors and Auxiliary Devices - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing the course! Your credits earned on completion of this program will be reported to RCEP.net within 30 days of completion. Once we report your completion at RCEP.net, you will receive a certificate of completion provided by RCEP on the email address you have provided at the time of enrollment. Please keep the certificate for your record. You may be required to submit this certificate to the state to record your PDH or present it in case if you are audited. If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer service at http://www.360trainingsupport.com">http://www.360trainingsupport.com</a>
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.