- 1 Package
- 1 Course
Dolphins exhibit some of the most complex and advanced social behaviors in the animal kingdom. They thrive in the open water yet face countless dangers. Living within social groups, dolphins are able to maintain long-term, coherent social units through applying behaviors that protect the safety of each individual. Learn to imitate the dolphin with our Behavior Based Safety Certification Package and reduce workplace accidents by changing behaviors. Since learned behaviors are often the biggest roadblock to meeting safety goals in any size company, imitating the success of the dolphin will prove invaluable to changing the safety culture at your workplace.
What's Popular (2)
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Credit Hours: 43
- Audience: Company Directors, High|Mid|Lower-level Managers, Job Site Supervisors. All Safety and Compliance Personnel
- Language: English
- We've served over 3.8 million learners worldwide!
- Choose from over 6,000 courses available in 15+ industries.
- We are approved and accredited by 450 regulators.
- We offer convenient, comprehensive online training with built-in knowledge checks.
What is Behavioral Based Safety Certification?
Behavior Based Safety Certification is a training program that helps in creating a safer workplace by changing employee behavior. The topics of this certification course include how to conduct safety observations, how to approach incorrect behavior, and how to guide employees to learn safe workplace practices as a part of overall Safety and Health Program.
See More About Why 360