24-hour EM 385-1-1 USACE Safety & Health
Happy Dollar-Days! $10 Off This Course until 12/12!
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 24 Hour(s)
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Supervisors, crew leaders, managers working on sites covered by EM385 regulations
There are no prerequisites to take this course, although it is beneficial to have already taken an OSHA outreach course in General Industry or Construction.
For every contractor and their employees working on sites using EM385 regulations, training on the specific requirements must be done in order to ensure compliance. EM385-1-1, the Engineers Manual released by the US Army Corps of Engineers, outlines the standards that must be followed to ensure the safest possible worksite on military and other projects. Learn how it differs from CFR 1910 and 1926 regulations, and what additional steps must be taken by your team to ensure a safe worksite.
Since noncompliance with EM385 regulations can carry heavy fines on the jobsite, it is important that each team member gets the proper training. This 24-hour course is 100% online, and provides all the training needed for a supervisor or manager to lead their team.
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the steps needed to comply with EM385
- Know where it differs from CFR 1910 and CFR 1926
- Understand how to read and follow a site-specific Accident Prevention Plans (APPs)
- Identify the SSHOs on site
- Follow and complete an Activity Hazard Analysis (AHAs)
- Safely navigate themselves and their crew on sites under EM385 regulations
- Major changes to the 2014 Edition of EM 385-1-1
- First Aid Requirements
- Electrical Requirements
- Temporary Facilities
- Working with Motor Vehicles on site
- Material Handling, Storage, and Disposal
- Fall Protection
- Ladders and working at heights
- Confined Space
- Excavation, Trenching, and more!
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
Save Big With Group Enrollment
16+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.