8-hour EM 385-1-1 USACE Safety & Health
Love to Save? Get 5% Off until 2/28. Discount Applied in Cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 8 Hour(s)
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
According to EM385-1-1 regulations, an 8-hour refresher training course must be completed annually for Site Safety Health Officers (SSHOs) who have undergone the full 40-hour training. This training provides the needed topics to satisfy the annual requirements for an SSHO. According to EM385, computer-based training is acceptable and meets the requirements for refresher training:
“Computer-based interactive 8-hour refresher training. Computer based interactive training is acceptable as long as the criteria identified in Section 33.D.01.a (3) are met.” - EM385-1-1 2014 Edition.
You can be rest-assured our training provides the needed material to adequately prepare and refresh the SSHO in hazard analysis and abatement. Our course is taught by experienced instructors with hands-on experience whom will share "real life" scenarios. This 8- hour training course provides information relative to the US Army Corps Safety and Health Requirements Manual, EM 385-1-1 and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) construction standards.
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Keep their qualifications as a Site Safety & Health Officer (SSHO)
- Prepare site-specific Accident Prevention Plans (APPs).
- Know responsibilities of an SSHO
- Create an Activity Hazard Analysis (AHAs)
- Perform site personnel training, incident response and reporting, jobsite auditing, hazard communication, and more!
SSHOs taking this EM 385-1-1 refresher course will learn the following topics.
- Identify major changes to the 2014 Edition of EM 385-1-1
- Select and use the appropriate PPE on USACE contracts and contracts executed under EM385
- Describe proper methods for material handling, storage and disposal
- Describe proper equipment and methods for fall protection
- Explain the requirements for safe access, use of ladders and protection for floor and wall openings
- Describe proper methods for protection during excavation and trenching activities, and more!
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
16+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.