RCRA: What the Law Requires
Enroll in Just This Course - $95.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 4
- Difficulty: Beginner
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of RCRA regulations in managing hazardous wastes
- Describe the standards used for different types of hazardous waste treatment, storage, and disposal facilities
- Discuss the financial assurance requirements for corrective actions under RCRA
- Discuss a manifest system including discrepancies, unmanifested waste, and operating records
- Identify requirements for the monitoring, recordkeeping, and closure procedures of hazardous waste
Lesson 1: RCRA - The Law • History and Amendments • RCRA Program and Key Elements • RCRA Structure-How It Works Lesson 2: TSDFs • General Facilities Standards • Preparedness and Prevention Standards • Contingency Plans and Emergency Procedu
Subject Matter Expert
End of Course Instructions
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.