Spill Prevention and Release Reporting
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 2
- Difficulty: Beginner
This course presents an in-depth view of the federal requirements for Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) plans. It also provides a complete analysis of the development of SPCC rules and regulations. Development of SPCC plans requires detailed knowledge of the facility and the potential effects of any oil spill. Thus, this course includes such information as the current SPCC regulations, contingency plans, facility response plan, and reporting requirements to help prevent oil spills that could reach navigable waters of the United States or adjoining shorelines.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
-Explain the most updated SPCC regulations
- Prepare, review, and design SPCC Plans
- Describe the importance of Emergency Management at facilities
- Identify the substantial harm criteria
- Design and implement Facility Response Plan and Integrated Contingency Plan
Subject Matter Expert
Save Big With Group Enrollment
16+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.