Mold Inspector Certification
7 Learner Reviews -
Fall Favorites Sale! Save $75 on This Course. Offer Expires 11/18.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 6 Hour(s)
- Difficulty: Intermediate
The NAMP certified mold inspector provides services to identify potential mold infestation in a house or building. This course will provide you with a fundamental knowledge about Fungi and the potential health risks of toxigenic mold. You will learn the different ways to inspect for and control mold infestation, while ensuring your safety during the process. This course will explain the different tools and personal protective equipment (PPE) used during the inspection process. For each area of a house or building, the course will detail what to inspect, how to access it, and the sampling methods to use if mold is indicated. The course will also explain the testing procedures and legal requirements used by an AIHA certified laboratory. Last, you will learn how to interpret the results of laboratory testing.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the services the NAMP Certified Mold Inspector provides
- Discuss the characteristics and health impact of Fungi and the criteria that indicate toxigenic mold
- Describe the ways to control mold
- Identify the tools and personal protective equipment used to detect mold
- Identify the areas and methods used to inspect in the exterior and interior of building assemblies, including foundations, roofing, basements, crawlspaces, attics, and interior rooms
- List mold testing procedures and legal requirements
- Explain the interpretation of laboratory results
Subject Matter Expert
This course was produced in partnership with the NAMP - National Association of Mold Professionals. Dr. Edward P. Malone, M.S., CMI, CMR assisted as this subject matter expert.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course, you may now print your certificate of completion.
The final exam is composed of 10 questions and must be completed with a 70% to receive your certificate of completion.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
31+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.