- Be familiar with management system standards.
- Be familiar with the Annexure SL framework.
- Be familiar with the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle.
- Understand the structure of QMS and its context.
- Know about the scope and exclusions of QMS.
- Understand the organization and its context.
- Understand the needs and expectations or various parties.
- Know how to determine the scope of QMS management.
- Be familiar with internal auditing.
- Understand the processes involved in auditing.
- Know about the types of auditing.
- Understand how to create audit activities.
- Understand the different auditing QMS clauses.
- Know about the leadership clause.
- Know about the planning, support and operations clause.
- Understand how improvement can be sustained in the organization.
Lesson 1 : Overview of ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management
Lesson 2 : ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management Principles
Lesson 3 : Process Approach
Lesson 4 : ISO 9001 2015 terminology and concepts
Lesson 5 : Overview of ISO 9001 2015 Clauses
Lesson 6 : Documented Information and ISO 9001 2015 Implementation
Lesson 7 : ISO 9001 2015 Internal Audit
Lesson 8 : ISO 9001 2015 Audit Records"
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.