ISO 14001:2015 Management Overview
Back-to-School Extended Savings! Limited time Offer - Expires 8/27.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 2 Hour(s)
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Those who want to be qualified in auditing environmental system Environmental Engineers, technicians, auditors, consultants and other professional can take this course. This International Standard is applicable to any organization, regardless of size, type and nature, and applies to the environmental aspects of its activities, products and services that the organization determines it can either control or influence considering a life cycle perspective.
This course is specifically designed for people who want to gain knowledge about Environmental Management Systems. Upon successful completion of this course delegates will gain knowledge and understanding of ISO 14001:2015 which is based on Annex SL.
Upon completion of this course, the student will:
Introduction to Annexure SL
- Explain purpose and application of Annexure SL
- Understand Annexure SL as a generic framework
- Review benefits, and application of Annex SL
- Understand the new high level structure for all Management System standards
- Definition of Process & PDCA Cycle.
Top Management / Leadership
- Understand Leadership and commitments
- Learn the concept of Risk based thinking
- Understand Environmental aspects
- Understand Life cycle perspective approach
- Understand Compliance obligation
- Understand Awareness creation and communication
Management Review Meeting
- Understand Management Review Process
- Learn and Understand the Inputs required for Review
- Learn and understand the output/outcome from the review
Lesson 1: Introduction to Annexure SL
Lesson 2: Auditing EMS Clauses
Regulatory InformationThis is not a regulated course.
There are no formal prerequisites required prior to taking this course. However, it is helpful if the learner has some prior experience and/or knowledge of Environmental Management either academically or through professional work.
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through todays leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible
End of Course Instructions
To print your Certificate of Completion please go to the "My Courses" section of your profile, and from the "Show" drop-down list select "Completed Courses". Once selected, please click on the "Print Certificate" icon in blue to print your Certificate of Completion.
Please feel free to contact our customer support at (877) 881-2235 if you need further assistance.
At the end of each lesson you required to take a knowledge check test which must be passed with an 80% or higher in order to proceed to the next lesson.
The final exam must be successfully passed with an 80% or higher to receive the certificate of completion.
What is ISO 14001 Management Training?
Within each organization, designating ISO 14001 environmental management to environmental professionals requires an ISO training course. ISO 14001 management training is a course of instruction for consultants, managers and other environmental professionals who need to create team effort within the workplace to increase awareness of how each staff member's duties have relate and extend beyond the effects on the workplace environment.
Managers are trained in how to create comprehensive audits and provide environmentally based workplace programs. They are also trained in how to monitor daily workplace duties to maintain compliance with ISO 14001. Training increases knowledge and awareness of ISO 14001.
Management strengths in a company begin with expertly trained managers capable of implementing state-of-the-art management systems on a continuing basis. This helps achieve continued improvement.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.