Transition to ISO 9001:2015
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 2 Hour(s)
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Who should take this course? Quality Managers, Internal Quality Auditors, Project Coordinators, QMS executioners, Companies part of supply chain for other companies, Companies requiring ISO 9001 Certification, that want their quality management system recognized internationally and demonstrate their compliance and commitment to industry respected practices, stay competitive, and open up new business prospects.
Adherence to ISO 9001 improves efficiency, productivity and effectiveness along with improved communication and better quality awareness within an organization. This course is an introduction to the ISO 9001 standard and its revision of 2015.
ISO promotes quality management processes for all businesses and organizations, improving service and productivity. We will examine the; benefits of ISO certification and discuss the installation of seven universally accepted quality management principles defined in ISO 9001:2015.
Lastly, the course will also provide an overview of documented information; including terminology, concepts, the ISO 9001 clause structure, their revisions, and discuss the general need for Quality Manuals with steps involved in implementation of the standard.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- ISO 9001 background, requirements, changes and standards
- How ISO gives companies a competitive advantage
- Global objectives of the ISO implementation
- ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management Principles and how they are applied in organizations
- Importance of understanding the organizational context
- How to undertake changes in a planned and systematic manner
- Need for organizations to determine and identify opportunities for improvement
- Information pertaining to Quality Manuals
- Records that are considered "documented information"
- Steps deemed necessary to ilmplement or update ISO 9001: 2015
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson. These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the 10 question Final Exam at the end of the training.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.