Mines are hazardous environments because of the operational nature of working at a mine. Miners either have to work at various heights or have to be stifled in confined space environments. They are frequently exposed to dangers as falls, slips, lack of oxygen etc. In order to work safely, miners should wear safety gears at all time and practice vigilance whenever onsite. Accidents at mines can be prevented if miners take basic safety precautions. This course provides learners with common safety guidelines that miners should take up to prevent accidents.
Course Learning Objectives
Personal Protective Equipment
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.