Hazardous chemicals are part of mining operations and miners need to have ample knowledge to be able to identify hazards and prevent incidents from occuring. Working around chemicals require knowledge of emergency response plans and standard safety measures. This course attempts to discuss preventive measures to take against potential exposure because of common mining chemicals. It also informs the learner about methods that can be used to control exposure when working with or around hazardous chemicals.
1. Type of Hazardous Materials
2. Definition of a chemical hazard
3. Common mining chemicals and the hazards they pose
4. Means of chemical hazard entry into the body
5. Working with Hazardous Chemicals
6. Controlling exposure before the work begins
7. Controlling exposure while working with hazardous chemicals
Course Learning Objectives
Type of Hazardous Materials
Definition of a chemical hazard
Common mining chemicals and the hazards they pose
Means of chemical hazard entry into the body
Working with Hazardous Chemicals
Controlling exposure before the work begins
Controlling exposure while working with hazardous chemicals
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.